New mirror site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mirror site

If anyone sees this and has a little time, please beat up the new mirror site I have setup here: http://jtsmirror.com/

The Support page has issues, I know - hope to have a new version of that uploaded tomorrow...but my FTP is acting up tonight.

Rich Hamilton

Board Moderator
    JTS Operations Manager

Looks good from what I looked at.

Comment

I took it for a spin, didn't find any problems other than with the updates page. I'm guessing you don't have the proper links for that yet but other than that everything I tried seemed to work ok..
      Ken Miller

Comment

Originally posted by krmiller View Post
        I took it for a spin, didn't find any problems other than with the updates page. I'm guessing you don't have the proper links for that yet but other than that everything I tried seemed to work ok..
        Thanks Ken - I had the folder on the new site named with a capital U instead of lower case...just changed that and things seem to be working. Can you please confirm?
        Rich Hamilton

Board Moderator
        JTS Operations Manager

Comment

Rich,

OK I checked a couple links in each section of the Updates and seems to be working fine now. Usually it's the simple stuff you miss.
          Ken Miller

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Wink ;) Smile :) Frown :( Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

What company publishes the games supported by these forums?

Working...
          X