No announcement yet.

3D "painted" map for Campaign Chancellorsville

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luba, when you are ready to call this "done" we can host it on the JTS site just like the Antietam maps. Just shoot me a line at the Support@johntillersoftware.com account and I can get it up there.
    Rich Hamilton

Board Moderator
    Tiller/HPS Scenario Designer

Comment

Originally posted by rahamy View Post
      Luba, when you are ready to call this "done" we can host it on the JTS site just like the Antietam maps. Just shoot me a line at the Support@johntillersoftware.com account and I can get it up there.
      Thanks a lot Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by S Trauth View Post
        Luba, I never did get a chance to comment on your most recent images. It is all about experimenting with looks -and for anyone else reading this - painting an entire map is an enormous commitment of energy, effort, and vision.

It did look pretty good. I appreciate your having posted them, and am sorry that I did not get a chance to post a comment earlier.
        Thank you very much, S Trauth ...there's no hurry!

Comment

Happy Easter!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

What company publishes the games supported by these forums?

Working...
          X