• Vicksburg 2.01

And the next one...

http://fly.hiwaay.net/~tiller/tmp/Vicksburg_201_upd.zip

Rich Hamilton

Board Moderator
    JTS Operations Manager

Got it.

Comment

In the 3 Chickasaw Bayou (What-if) scenarios there is a hex labeled "blocked" at 108,3.

Not sure if that is suppose to be there or not.

Also in scenario "Surprise up the Yazoo", there are many Union units that have starting locations that are actually in the Yazoo River, along with the gunboats.

I don't believe that this is correct.

Comment

Link isn't working for me right now -but it might be that the site is unavailable and might be a time zone issue.
        JTS Graphics Coordinator/Scenario Designer

Webmaster:
        http://hist-sdc.com

Comment

Got it
          The way is shut it was made by those who are dead and the dead keep it.

The way is shut.

Comment

Hrm... interesting -- ran a ping test and 4 times out of 4 I got a time out. I will have to try it from work on Monday and see if I can get it from there.

Interestingly I no longer can access the JohnTillerSoftware site either - same issue - ping test failed. and the US Army Military history site as well (that one had been going on for a few months now and I thought it was just an Australia thing (as I tried it on several ISPs) - with the same connection failed result. Then I started seeing guys in the US post that sort of message as well - no connection.

I will try the download link and the JTS site from work and see what happens. I am pretty sure that the history site did not work on my tablet - which is a different OS all together, as well as browser.

:P

Webmaster:

Comment

Originally posted by S Trauth View Post
              Hrm... interesting -- ran a ping test and 4 times out of 4 I got a time out. I will have to try it from work on Monday and see if I can get it from there.

Interestingly I no longer can access the JohnTillerSoftware site either - same issue - ping test failed. and the US Army Military history site as well (that one had been going on for a few months now and I thought it was just an Australia thing (as I tried it on several ISPs) - with the same connection failed result. Then I started seeing guys in the US post that sort of message as well - no connection.

I will try the download link and the JTS site from work and see what happens. I am pretty sure that the history site did not work on my tablet - which is a different OS all together, as well as browser.

:P
              There's a chance John's ISP is blocking you...send me your external IP address and I'll get them to check it. Recently they've become a bit over-zealous due to hacking attacks from all over the world... just email to the support account please.
              Rich Hamilton

Board Moderator
              JTS Operations Manager

Comment

Got it finally.

Webmaster:

Comment

As for Chad's screen shots - I will check those out later- but I suspect it is probably units assigned 'B' -boats.

Webmaster:

Comment

I looked at Chad's screen shots I think they are simulating units being on boats

The way is shut.

Comment

Looking at Chad's screenshots:

The top one - that one is intentional -if you turn on the captions you'll see that it represents a blockage on the watercourse. Rafts & Chains, I think it is named as.

The bottom one is that the units are on boats - if you highlight a unit in the water it will show a movement allowance with a B after it - for example: 12B - which means that they are aboard a transport boat.

Webmaster:

Comment

Thanks guys, any other comments? Only 2 more games after this so would like to knock them out asap!
                        Rich Hamilton

Board Moderator
                        JTS Operations Manager

Comment

Hi I have ran a few more scns from both sides for a few turns and see no problems

The way is shut.

Comment

Ok, we'll call this one done.
                            Rich Hamilton

Board Moderator
                            JTS Operations Manager

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Smile :) Frown :( Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            x

What company publishes the games supported by these forums?

Working...
                            X