Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

User Created Campaigns for Napoleonic Battles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Created Campaigns for Napoleonic Battles?

Hi all!

I recently discovered the scenario and campaign editor features for the John Tiller Napoleonic Battles games (always knew they were there, but assumed they must be horrendously complicated). While poking around trying to create my own campaign, it occurred to me that there might be user-generated content (i.e. campaigns) for the some these titles available for download. I'm not sure if this exists, but it sure would beat me stumbling my way through trying to create one on my own. It would also be excited to see what other people have created. If anybody knows where something like this exists, I'd sure appreciate a point in the right direction!

I recently bought Napoleon's Russia Campaign, so that'd be the title that I'm most interested in.

Thanks,
    Tyler

Hi Tyler, I just sent you a reply from the JTS Support account.
    Rich Hamilton

Board Moderator
    JTS Operations Manager

Comment

Saw it! Thanks. I'll be sure to check out the campaign and scenario editors. Once I get through a play through of the existing campaign, that is... : )

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

What company publishes the games supported by these forums?

Working...
      X